Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Update :)

I can not believe my baby girl is almost 2 months old. Where has the time gone?! These past 8 weeks have been nothing short than amazing. The love that comes over you when you have a baby is so indescribable! I am happier than I have ever been before. Aniston is progressing great! She is such a chunky monkey now :) She eats about every 2-3 hours. Breastfeeding has turned into such an awesome bonding experience! Before my goal was "6 month" (but I would have been okay if I only did 3), but now I want to do at least 6 months and maybe closer to a year. I am practically a pro now and have no problem feeding her in public! Always covered of course! lol! Aniston rolled over at 6 weeks...it took at least 10 minutes and luckily we had the video camera or no one would believe us! She has not done it since though...I think all of our clapping and screaming freaked her out!!! She is also starting to smile and is so much more aware of her surroundings! For the past 2 or 3 weeks, Aniston has been sleeping through the night! Granted she doesn't fall asleep until 2 am, but she then sleeps until 8, eats, and goes back to sleep until 11 or 12!!! It is heavenly. Parenting is so much easier when you sleep more than 2 or 3 hours a night. Aniston's 2 month well check up is on Friday!! I promise to start updating a lot more frequently :) Random side note....I started reading the Baby Sign Language program and we hope to start that soon! She probably won't be able to sign back for 3 more months though! Can't wait for her to be able to interact with us more, but it makes me so sad how quickly she is growing! She looks like a baby now...not my little newborn. Anywho, I'll update Friday when we learn how big Ms. Piggy really is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment